Monday, April 19, 2010 @ 9:56 AM
Me and you were meant to last forever..
6 hours of tears, and they still keep coming.
I'm sitting here thinking, wondering why... how.. did it all come to be like this?
You tell me you still love me, but how can i believe you... when you don't call, text, anything.
You're not even fighting to be with me.
You tell me you care about me, and i believe it but i wonder whether you care out of habit or because you love me.
This is driving me crazy.
I don't know what to do.
I don't know if you love me.
I don't know if you're even attracted to me anymore.
I don't know if i can take the risk again.
Last week was a nightmare for me.. watching our relationship fall away slowly, and anything i tried to do didnt seem to have any effect.
Are we really slow dancing in a burning room?
Well you're the only person I've ever shown this blog, and I am willing to say the only person who isn't gona read this.

