|
|
Monday, January 4, 2010 @ 12:49 PM
Tik.. Tok..
Mood: Sick Ear candy: My grandma talking on the phone.
Yes, I have no life. All I do is blog my life away... Not true. (I think.) Well KingRabbit is probably asleep at home and I'm waiting for Sun and Happyfeet to giddy up so we can go attend Mr eX's birthday bbq.. oh the trek! But I don't mind long journeys as much.. I do have to travel 1.5 hrs to get to work afterall... those train rides have honed my patience. :D I lie. Haha
Anyway, after finally, FINALLY changing the theme of this blog (last night), I'm actually excited to use it now =D It took me a good 4 hours to figure out everything, but I think I got the gist of it.
As you may have noticed, dear reader/lover/friend (whichever category you may fall under), I have changed all names to keep anonymity =D For friends and my lover, it won't be hard to distinguish who is who, but for others (which i doubt there are very many), you'll have to meet me before you are privy to such information ^____^
Anyway, it's time for me to take my leave and I shall back for more probably tonight or tomorrow. Til then, stay away from uncooked chicken, overcooked beef and sick toddlers or you may end up looking like this:

Just Kidding!! ^^
x
|
Monday, January 4, 2010 @ 12:49 PM
Tik.. Tok..
Mood: Sick Ear candy: My grandma talking on the phone.
Yes, I have no life. All I do is blog my life away... Not true. (I think.) Well KingRabbit is probably asleep at home and I'm waiting for Sun and Happyfeet to giddy up so we can go attend Mr eX's birthday bbq.. oh the trek! But I don't mind long journeys as much.. I do have to travel 1.5 hrs to get to work afterall... those train rides have honed my patience. :D I lie. Haha
Anyway, after finally, FINALLY changing the theme of this blog (last night), I'm actually excited to use it now =D It took me a good 4 hours to figure out everything, but I think I got the gist of it.
As you may have noticed, dear reader/lover/friend (whichever category you may fall under), I have changed all names to keep anonymity =D For friends and my lover, it won't be hard to distinguish who is who, but for others (which i doubt there are very many), you'll have to meet me before you are privy to such information ^____^
Anyway, it's time for me to take my leave and I shall back for more probably tonight or tomorrow. Til then, stay away from uncooked chicken, overcooked beef and sick toddlers or you may end up looking like this:

Just Kidding!! ^^
x
|
profile
KASSLEE.♥

♥ the fam
♥ Carly
♥ my girlies
♥ food
bolditalicunderlinestrikeout
|
|
|