Saturday, January 16, 2010 @ 12:24 AM
Life is more fun with risks :)
I recently realised that my posts lack a heading..
The heading of my last post is meant to say is "Christmas is here!"
and then it continues onto the actual post.. haha
Anyhoo... the title of this post is actually "Life is more fun with risks"
.. and I think it's true! Obviously not to the extent where you're gambling away life.. maybe I'm not making sense at the moment but do read me out.
As a youngun.. I always imagined (and i still do) that office life would be the most boring job in the world! Yet coincidentally, it is also most common job... you know the typical 9-5 office clerk... working OT sometimes.. etc.
Although some may disagree, I think these jobs are the most "safest" as in low risk therefore low satisfaction. Satisfaction may be in regards to success, moneys earned, amount of work achieved etc.
But what I'm trying to get to, is that working in an office job (for me at least) is too mediocre and too boring...
To achieve something out of this short time that we spend on earth, we may as well use every minute wisely.
Why spend it working away at a job you hate/ get bored of?
Why not take a risk, take an opportunity or a chance and plunge into the unknown... such as the field of medicine?
Hmms.. the wonders of life!
x

