Sunday, January 10, 2010 @ 11:10 PM
IT'S CHRISTMAS!
Haha, well according to my iphone app... Amateur Surgeon it is.
It's such an awesome and addictive game.. but I'm stuck on Santa.. the last level :(
Snaps to Osamaa (and her iphone) for getting me addicted ;)
Anyway, the days are blurring... it's already the 10th!
Just 10 more days until its my bunniversary with KingRabbit
and 10 more days until the main round university offers are released via UAC.
Oh gosh... my stomach is turning and doing flips just at that mere thought >__<
Not many events have taken place between this post and the post...
Mr eX's birthday bbq was okay.. but the karaoke after was AMAZING.
I hadn't been to k FOREVER before that..
Ahh... good times :)
The grandparents are officially over from Indo. Everyone is being extra nice and extra polite and extra generous.... sometimes I think to myself that it's all just a show.. to prove who has the best hospitality.. or it could be that they just want to show them a good time.
I don't know. Oh well.
Other news include me finding a new job.. yes... I'll be workin with Sun
Haha the interview was strange... the interviewer was younger than me.. it was a little hard to take her seriously but she was pretty mature so it was all good :)
But I have to quit my job soon... well tomorrow.
Despite how much I complain and dislike some of the people that work there, I'm going to miss a lot of them.. I mean I've worked there for 1.5 years, i'd have to be pretty socially inept not to make any friends.
Haha.
Saying goodbye is never a fun thing to do... I'm not looking forward to tomorrow.
Anyway I'm exhausted...
Take care and until next post remember cough syrup is not a substitute for alcohol
x

