Thursday, April 22, 2010 @ 10:33 PM
Do you even miss me?
Even now, I'm wondering if a break was a good idea.
I constantly check my phone and when I receive a text or a call, my heart skips a beat...
until I see the caller ID and then it plummets so quickly, I feel like I want to throw up.
At the mention of your name, my throat gets stuck and that feeling like someone is tryng to suffocate me takes hold.. it scares the sh*t out of me.
I guess it comes down to the uncertainty of it all... not knowing whether you're actually thinking of me, not knowing what you do, who you see, who you think of.
People say that in a relationship, there should be trust.
Those people have never been cheated on.
It's so hard to regain trust.. and even then, it's hard to maintain it.
The insecurities consume me so totally, that I become overbearing (and I know it, I hate it but I still do it)
What I'm trying to say is,
I miss you... do you even miss me?

