Wednesday, December 22, 2010 @ 11:58 AM
I want you to take over control...
It has definitely been a while...
Been caught up in the spirit of christmas [parties] and such!
Christmas is my favourite time of year... everyone is so happy during this period!
It might have to do with the influx of gifts or maybe the mad sales... but something about the glittery baubles, fake snow, kinky santa outfits just makes my heart flutter in happiness.
Not to mention the public holiday rates for work ;)
The past month has all been a colourful blur for me...
Beginning with STEREOSONIC... which was absolutely amazing! I have never listened to so much house music in one day !
Then GOLDCOAST with Happyfeet, Kame and TSwiftlover.
It was possibly the best part of the month..although it rained 3/5 days we were there.. thereby killing any chances of me tanning! However, I think it was surprising and eyeopening to find how many racist sh*theads there were. I was pretty shocked at the attitude of the schoolies d*cks.
Aside from the racist shit, it was pretty chilled.. although none of us can really cook to save our lives haha!
The rest of the month passed by with work and partying.
Admittedly I partied a bit too much... I have also never threw up so much in one month before.. Something I am not very proud of, but had to be over and done with I guess.
To say at the very least though, I'm very relieved that this year is almost over.. whilst 2010 has had its ups... I think it's quite safe to say that the downs greatly outweighed them... BUT never fear !
I'm still me, so I won't let that get to me (as much as I complain about it!)
For the new year, I'm just hoping for smooth sailing.. in everything!
So my new years resolution: Do it for Carly.
In any case, I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a safe, happy new year !
x

