Sunday, June 29, 2008 @ 8:58 PM
I stay in love (with you)
10 months, and we're over.. just like this.
It hardly seems fair...
You seem to move on so quickly, leaving me behind, as the wreck that I am.
I wonder and wonder;
why?
why did this happen? why did you do what you did? Was it my fault?
Why is it that good things never last?
Then, resignedly, I face the facts:
Just because.
You can't help that you like her,
She can't help that she likes you,
You can't help that you're losing/ lost feelings for me.
As much as it hurts,
you still deserve to be happy.
We both do.
Your regret isn't going to help me at all.
I hate the fact that whenever I look into your eyes... all I see is your regret.
I see worry and to some extent, love, but mainly regret.
And it breaks my heart to see you react this way.
Actually, everything breaks me now.
Hahaha it's ironic that so many people see me as "strong" because I can remain friends,when they don't know that having you out of my life will hurt me more.
Pathetic much?
So here's to us, or what used to us... and to the new us... "best" friends.

I love you, but, I want to smile again.
And I will.

