Friday, September 23, 2011 @ 7:34 PM
I'm full of..
..food.
..cotton balls.
..viral particles.
Currently, I feel like someone has stuffed my head with so many cotton balls that I can't hear properly or think straight. Everything sounds muffled to me... like someone has put a thick jacket over my head.
Yes, everyone, kasslee is sick, yet again.
It's quite frustrating actually, especially because I had an exam yesterday...
4 doses of caffeine and 2 panadols were my saviours.
Hopefully, I'll attain more than a pass, but beggars can't be choosers!
It's also annoying because today was the first day of my very short break.. and it was sneak preview of the summer to come... a long lazy day with the hot sun high up in a clear, beautiful blue sky.
And I was stuck in bed.
All alone.
It wasn't all bad, I suppose... I did have the narration of J.D. and Turk to keep me company until theSun and I went sunbathing (how ironic.).
I feel so drained..
But it was nice.
Nice to have some time for myself.
On a side note, shamefully, I have reactivated my facebook.
Although, admittedly, I don't use it as much now.
My addiction is weaning!
Hurray!
x
Labels: sick, Sun, sunbathing

